Friday, June 19, 2009

baby girl!

well it's been a long time since i updated this, my new pictures are up on facebook and myspace, May 26th we found out we are having a baby girl!!! It's pretty cool b/c my mom's first born was a girl, my sister's first born was a girl and my first born will be a girl
We are getting things organized for her room, i am looking for signs to put in her room, we have been so blessed with the amount of gifts we have received so far, we are getting free paint for her room, her crib will be here soon and then i can go and get her crib bedding
We are still deciding on her name and most likely will choose it when she is born!
so far they are still sticking to a due date of October 11th, at the last apt she weighed over 13ozs. has big feet and long legs, just like me when i was born.
I swear she will be a kickboxer when she gets older, she already loves cars, when coda starts up his cars she goes crazy in there! She loves chips with a hint of lime and pasta for some reason it makes her go bonkers in there!
anyways there is a little update on us

No comments:

Post a Comment