Friday, February 20, 2009

funny thing

coda and i have this little teasing session when i eat b/c i am thin, that whenever i eat dinner it looks like i just came from a all you can eat buffet b/c no matter how hard i try my stomach won't suck back in and so it's so bloated for a couple of hours, it's a funny sight to see!
Today is the second morning i woke up and felt sick but I am trying to do mind over matter and not thinking about being sick and it has worked the last two days b/c i stop getting sick ( well maybe it's AFTER i take my vitamin B6 that i get better )
Charlie our son, i think he is really starting to become a momma's boy and is sensing that I am prego, he has to be near me all the time, he has to smell me and sleep next to me which can be very annoing sometimes especially with my hormones that I have.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Be nice to Charlie! He has to adjust to being a big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby has been the same way, he's attached constantly. Gotta love the little buttheads.

    ReplyDelete